Customer Service Representative/Billing Specialist:
This position is dedicated to providing
with superior billing support through a high degree of customer focus
and constantly maintaining a positive customer experience.
- Be the "public face" of the company,
effectively with customers, and always exceeding their service
- Possess the basic knowledge for explaining services and offerings to the customer and signing them up for service.
- Respond to inquiries by phone, email, mail, and in person, providing the information in a timely manner.
- Execute all aspects of rectifying account issues, billing and reporting, quickly and accurately.
- Continuously update and store process procedure documentation of all duties and responsibilities
- Possess the basic knowledge of Internet and networking solutions for customers.
- Assist with billing process each month.
- Ensure users have access to network systems, applications, and services.
- Data Entry- Posting Payments with Accuracy and Making Notes in Accounts
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain a cooperative working relationship with a diverse customer population.
- Ability to work independently, using sound judgment principles.
- Must demonstrate the ability to document and make notes
- Ability to adapt to the fast-paced, high-change environment while managing multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day.
- Must be able to execute professional business correspondence with appropriate and accurate grammar, spelling, and punctuation, as well as maintain a professional demeanor in dress and speech.
Pay is DOE
Field Service Technician:
Tower Climber/Fiber Splicing Technician:
Bucket Truck Operator:
apply in person to 500 Chestnut St. Suite 1901, Abilene, TX
or contact the office for additional information
325-673-1930 ext 3 (billing dep.)